Saturday, April 13, 2013

We had a devastating event on Monday, April 8th. I woke up to go to work and wanted to check on the babies. I realized that something was wrong with White Sox, one of Venus' babies. After a weigh-in, I realized that he lost 21 grams in less than 1.5 day. I took him to our vet. They run some blood tests, checked him out and concluded that he was fine. I came home and sit besides him to make sure he would nurse, but he never did. Shortly after, he died in my arms at 11:48. My little White Sox was 3 weeks old.

I don't wish to continue breeding anymore. Therefore, I decided to retire all of our breeding cats, find them loving and caring homes. Sasha and Venus will have to go together. Venus is in love with Sasha and I don't want to separate them. Sasha is our only male which we showed him in several TICA and CFA shows. Venus is 3 years old. Sasha is 4 years old. Our Lapa is going to be 3 years old this July.

I miss our little White Sox.
16 Mar 2013 - 8 Apr 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment